The PW301 is a small compact hydraulic power unit skid designed to provide power for hydraulic tools requiring 5 gpm up to 10 gpm. The PW301 is powered by a Briggs engines.
Designed specifically for the railroad industry, the Racine Trak-Pak II is a heavy-duty hydraulic power unit that offers 5-10 GPM circuit.
The Trak-Pak II is equipped with a 22 HP Honda GX-690 electric start four cycle engine that offers 22% more horse power than other power units on the market. It offers a large 9-gallon hydraulic reservoir and heavy duty oil cooler with thermostatic electric fan to maintain a low
hydraulic oil temperature, which will increase tool performance and extend the life of your tools. A heavy gauge steel frame, roll cage and lifting bale are standard for protection of components and easy maneuvering. The large muffler offers excellent sound suppression for a quieter and safer work environment.
The Trak-Pak II comes standard with a combination digital engine hour meter / engine tachometer and hydraulic oil level. Its open design allows easy access to all components; including a large hydraulic tank clean out.
- Wheel Assembly
- Pressure Gauge Assembly
- Flow Meter Assembly
- Hydraulic Selector Valve Assembly
- Directional Control Valve Assembly
- 12-Volt Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valve Assembly
- Single S-10 circuit
- Self-propelled mobile hydraulic tool and
- equipment carrier that transports tools
- and equipment in most job-site
- Simple operating controls allows for a
- wide range of applications.
- Two speed forward track drive is a single-
- low reverse speed.
- Work lights
- Opening tailgate
- Auxiliary hydraulic tool circuit is
- designed for continuous duty
- applications and features the standard
- high-efficiency cooling found on all
- Stanley hydraulic power units.
- Climbs 60% grade
- Carries 1,000 lbs./454 kg.
- *Optional Tool Holder
GET THERE QUICKER…GET DONE SOONER!
No More Flat Tires!
The Power Tread Provides:
- Caterpillar® Water-Cooled DIESEL Engine
- Polaris® Defense TerrainArmor™ Non-Pneumatic Tires
- Ability to cross any size rail with ease
- All wheel drive – skid steer
- Two simultaneous 10GPM tool circuits
- at 2000 PSI
- 60,000 BTUs hydraulic cooling
- Optional 5200 watt generator
- Optional 240 amp DC welder/generator
- (5200 watts)
- Any two functions operating at the
- same time
- Two 50 foot spring return hydraulic
- hose reels w/ QD’s for tools
- Two 12 volt power outlets
- Betts Lighting
- Tool carrying capacity
- Available Options:
- Optional two 120 volt dual GFI outlets
- Optional welding outlets and 25 foot cables
- Dual Hydraulic Circuit 5-5/10
- GPM @ 2,000 PSI
- Hydraulic System Offers
- Superior Cooling to Meet
- HTMA Standards
- Automatic Brakes (maintenance free)
- 15" Track
- Center Pivot Steering (on center axis)
- 1,400 lbs. Payload
- 80% Gradability
- Open Track Design to Prevent
- Damage from Foreign Obstacles
- Removable Box Sides
- Driving Control Conveniently
- Located at the End of Ruggedly
- Designed Spring Loaded
- Extension Arm
- Ergonomically Designed for Full
- Vision and Safety
SERIOUS SPECS = SERIOUS RESULTS
The Power Tread Provides:
- 24HP Liquid Cooled DIESEL Engine
- Polaris® Defense TerrainArmorTM Non-Pneumatic Tires
- Smaller footprint than the Power Tread
- Single10GPM tool circuits at 2000 PSI
- HIPPO durability and long service life
- Robust power output
- Heavy duty central lifting point
- 3.5 mph walk behind
- 74-1/2” long x 47” wide x 46” tall
- 1,700 lbs. (wet)
- Think of it as the power tread’s
- Highly affordable little brother!
- Tremendously Mobile
- Kubota Diesel Engine
- All the power you need with a smaller footprint and budget!
Includes tool bucket with hose reel & standard bucket
- Sweeper Bucket
- Brush Grapple
- Dozer Blade
- Plus Many More Available