The Model LB1000 combines nine of J.W. Speaker’s best LED lights for on or off track use onto one heavy duty bar for mounting on top of a service truck or equipment.
- 4 -Flood Lights (#735 Flood)
- 2 - Red Stop/Tail Lights (#206G)
- 2 - Travel Lights (#735 Spot)
- 1 - Amber Strobe Light (#407)
- 1 - Echo Back-up Alarm (#SA901N)
Light Bar Pigtail in 15', 30', 45' lengths
5" LED Signal Lamps
The Model 206 features a hollow stud mount and compact design for placement almost anywhere.
- Rust and corrosion resistant polycarbonate housing
- Guard for added protection
- LEDs withstand shock and vibration
- Compact design for easy placement
5" Round Low Profile LED Lights - Class I
The Model 407 offers a mini strobe light with maximum protection meeting emergency vehicle requirements. With a new, light weight design, updated mounting pattern and less than 4″ in overall height, these LED strobe lights provide an easy to use, emergency strobe light, fitting your compact spaces.
- Die-cast aluminum housing provides maximum protection
- Meets Class 1 requirements for strobe lights (emergency vehicles such as police, fire and ambulance)
- LED technology out-lasts flash tubes many times over
- Secure seal for marine and water exposure
Ecco Smart Alarm® 600 Series Speaker Self-Adjusting Back-Up Alarm; Sound Level: 82 - 107dB; Voltage Rating: 12 - 24VDC; Amperage Rating: 0.3A; Mounting: Bracket; Material: Nylon; Temperature Rating: -40 to 185°F
- First self-adjusting back-up alarm
- Constantly measuring ambient noise and adjusting their sound level
- Creating a volume that is safe without being annoying or contributing to noise pollution
- Eliminate the need for constant manual adjustment and help prevent intentional alarm disconnection
- Compact housing and rugged construction designed for demanding applications, reverse mounted speaker enhances sound and protects the alarm from dust and moisture ingress
- Epoxy sealed against dust, moisture and vibration
- 16 AWG blunt cut wires Connection
- 5/16-18 UNC, grade 5 mounting bolt
- 5/16 Inch type A washer
- 156 in.-lb. mounting torque
- Works on positive or negative ground systems
5" x 3" LED Work Lamps
High performance optics, solid-state electronics, and die-cast aluminum housing make this lamp extremely resistant to shock, vibration, and corrosion.
Available in Spot or Beam light pattern.
Pull behind light generator push cart. Balloon light installed on top of mast.
- Multiquip GB4000 Balloon Light
- 428,000 Lumes
- 1.5 mph Work Mode
- Fuel tank size 20 US Gallons
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 30 US Gallons
- Cattle guard on each end of machine
- White enclosure
- 4-LED light fixtures (200,000 total lumens)
- 30 ft heavy duty telescoping mast
- Duel electric winch for telescoping mast
- Combo hitch and Pintle eye
- Cold weather package
- Perkins 3 cylinder
- 4kw generator
- 54 gal fuel tank steel with electric fuel gauge
- Compact trailer
- Gull wing doors
- Hinged top service panel
- Snow hoods
- Five point leveling
- Torsion axle
- Combo hitch
- Fluid containment pan
- Travel ratchet straps
- Dual 20a GFIC 120VAC receptacles
- Deployed footprint, L × W 77 × 80 in.
- Deployed height, max. 16 ft. 3 in.
- Travel size, L × W × H 47 × 31 × 91 in.
- Weight, approx. 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Light One metal halide lamp
- Luminosity 110,000 lumens
- Power draw 1000 watts
- Run time 7 hrs. continuous at 50% load with Wanco WI2000P 2000-watt inverter generator (other generator models also available, run times will vary)