The PRG100 allows grinding in tight areas and grinds the head and web with the same piece of equipment.
This powerful, lightweight unit has a 39 cc two-cycle engine that is 10% larger than previous models, yet it weighs only 18 lbs. Designed with operators’ needs in mind, the grinder features an adjustable tool rest that allows the operator to “rest” or support the grinder on top of the rail during use. This helps to eliminate fatigue, and the tool rest can be easily adjusted for proper positioning of the grinding wheel.
- Strong 39 cc two-cycle engine
- Power head handle incorporates base plate to protect engine from damage
- Lightweight design weighs only 18 lbs
- Anti-vibration handle reduces operator fatigue and helps provide proper balance while operating the grinder
- Stronger shaft increases durability of operation
- Increased grinding wheel stability reduces vibration and wear during operation
- One piece of equipment to grind head and web
- Maximum wheel speed is 6,000 rpm
- Adjustable grinding wheel guard rotates 360° and allows operation in tight areas