***BE A PART OF OUR GROWING TEAM***
We are looking for additional welder/fabricators. Candidates must be hardworking and self-motivated with the ability to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment. Competitive pay and benefit package available.
Duties include MIG Welding, grinding, sanding, hole punching, sheeting, torching, and other work assigned by the fabricating supervisor to fabricate machines from the ground up!
The position will offer 4 - 10 hour day shifts with Friday off, overtime may be available.
- Able to work from technical drawings and ensure a high-quality weld is achieved
- Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers and fractions and converting fractions to decimals and vice versa)
- Operates Torches, Grinders, Plasma Cutters & other Hand Tools
- Can read and correctly interpret tape measures and other measuring devices
- Experience with Forklift Operation
- Experienced in Operation of Metal Working Tools and Power Hand Tools
and submit in person at
2311 Lincoln Ave. Plattsmouth, NE 68048