Designed for the serious rail crew, the HS16 is a powerful hydraulic saw that makes cutting rail fast and easy with minimal maintenance.
- Longer frame for better operator comfort
- Arbor support bearing
- Ergonomic handles with vibration reducing grips
- Hose guards for operator safety
- Reversible motor
- One man designed rail clamp with locating finger
- Operator height adjustable rail clamp
- Made in USA
- One year warranty
- Quick cutting
- Low vibration
- 16" blade
- Bell-crank Style Clamp Design provides positive, rigid locking to all types of rail for quick and accurate set up. In addition, the clamp features both adjustable and preset stops for ease of cutting in both up- and down-leverage positions.
- Ergonomically-designed Long Saw Arm is standard with the HRS100 and allows the operator full use of the tool in a standing position, reducing fatigue and the risk of back injury.
- A Full Upright Assist Handle (over guard) is adjustable to accommodate operator preference and collapses for transport and storage of the saw. Indexable Swivel on the clamp arm and saw allows cutting on both sides of the rail, eliminating the need to disconnect from and reconnect to the saw clamp.
Fastest Hydraulic Rail Saw in the Market
The Racine Sprint Saw will provide gasoline type performance by cutting 132 lb rail in less than 1 1/2 minutes using the Racine Kwik Kut abrasive wheel. This is accomplished by utilizing a cog-belt driven design to produce proper 16" abrasive wheel speed to optimize rail cutting and lessen the chance of wheel “glazing”, not available with other hydraulic models.
Unlike other hydraulic saws, the Sprint Saw's 10 GPM @ 2,000 PSI hydraulic motor is located near the pivot point for ease of cutting. Adjustable 3-position assist handle for operator comfort. Spring assist rail clamp assembly helps carry the weight of the saw when cutting to lessen back fatigue. Assist handle can be adjusted for left or right-handed operators.
Turn Around Feature
The Sprint Saw can be turned around without removing the rail clamp to allow the operator to finish a cut from the other side, reducing cost by extending blade life.
Over-speed valve protects the motor and blade from excessive RPM. Convenient handle with trigger that automatically stops the tool when released. Safety trigger lock to avoid unplanned operation. Wheel guard to deflect sparks away from the operator.
The Matweld Reversing Rail Saw is a hydraulic powered abrasive rail saw that can cut rail from either side of the rail safely without disconnecting or realignment. Simply pivoting the saw to the other side of the rail gives this saw flexibility and ensuring safety that is needed on track.