Clips-Removers & Installers
The Trackpack is a complete hydraulic power unit with boom are and rail trolley, designed to allow the use of multiple work heads without the need for numerous power supplies. A quick change boom allows an easy change over from one head to another, with adjustable counterbalance positioning so the weight on the operator handles never exceeds 3-5g. Power source is from either Honda Gas or Yanmar Diesel engines. All electric start machines have a night light option. All work heads come with Emergency stops and hydraulic hose covers as standard. Inserts and removes clips on both sides of the rail simultaneously
- Installs Pandrol e-clips to specification every time.
- The tool reduces the fatigue experienced with manual installation and reduces back strain.
- Reduced injuries compared to traditional methods of installation.
- Used to easily remove e-clips from Pandrol roll plate
- Auto return single acting trigger mechanism for ease of use
- Light Weight for comfortable transportation
- Durable steel construction
- Very ergonomic multi-purpose tool
- Installs both, Safelok I and III
- Will also install single clip
- Auto opens when trigger is released for convenient use
- Comes standard with a zero gravity wheel kit
- Allows for quick and easy removal of Safelok clips
- Lightweight ergonomic design assures easy and comfortable use
- Steel construction for durable usage
Choose the product options first
The Trackpack system can be coupled to any of the hydraulic work heads displayed on this page. Changing from one work head to another requires only uncoupling two hydraulic snap connectors, sliding the quick change boom end from the Trackpack and adjusting the boom pivot point.
Model 108-EN 143-BZ 155-AO 156-EDS 164-GC 186-TP Flow (L/min) 28 26-34 25 25 25 30 Pressure (psi) 2,650 2,000 2,000 2,800 1,500 2,800 Weight (kg) 41 46 46 82 55 118 Length (mm) 400 400 1,100 1,500 1,500 1,500 Width (mm) 360 460 630 720 720 740 Height (mm) 990 860 141 910 910 1,060