Stanley’s self-contained hydraulic track jacks are proven tough with impressive power-to-weight ratios and lifting capacity.
- Integrated pump/carry handle increases tool durability and improves ergonomics.
- Improved linkage design eliminates potential to bend piston.
- Upgraded Disogren O-rings, bushings and threaded pick-up tube increases tool life.
- Redesigned release knob for quick and easy lowering.
- Long-travel pump action means fewer pumps to achieve maximum height.
- Internal reservoir bladder allows operation in any position.
- Available in two different models including the narrow-base bridge version, to suit all of your track jack applications.
- 10 tons of lifting force.