Superior Sales and Service is looking to hire a Service Manager to take over daily operations of our Shreveport location. We are seeking an outgoing professional who has experience in a service environment. Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction is critical to your success in this role, so previous experience is a must.
Service Manager responsibilities and duties
- Manage our work order system, generate service invoices and maintain an accurate inventory
- Inform customers of repair costs and get approval for the repairs
- Service managers must ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction so that customers continue to return to the shop for future work. Repeat business is vital to building long-term revenue and profitability. Service managers must identify aspects of the business that affect customer satisfaction, such as accuracy of costs, and quality of work. They must ensure that all members of the team understand the importance of customer satisfaction.
- Hiring and supervising all service department personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers
- Keeping up-to-date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as a liaison with the factory representatives
- Providing training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel.
- Previous experience as a Service Manager is advantageous, but not required.
- Extensive technical background with management training.
- Require strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors.
- Required to maintain the profitability of their departments while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
$50,000 per year plus bonus