Stanley’s self-contained hydraulic track jacks are proven tough with impressive power-to-weight ratios and lifting capacity.
- Integrated pump/carry handle increases tool durability and improves ergonomics.
- Improved linkage design eliminates potential to bend piston.
- Upgraded Disogren O-rings, bushings and threaded pick-up tube increases tool life.
- Redesigned release knob for quick and easy lowering.
- Long-travel pump action means fewer pumps to achieve maximum height.
- Internal reservoir bladder allows operation in any position.
- Available in two different models including the narrow-base bridge version, to suit all of your track jack applications.
- 10 tons of lifting force.
The TJ109S was designed to reduce the risk of operator injury. It is extremely versatile, setting new standards for safety and productivity with track crews throughout the rail industry.
- Lower handle effort reduces operator fatigue.
- Fully serviceable
- High-strength beam and pump linkage for long life
- Pumping handle included on all models
- Safety relief valve to prevent overload
- Automatic by-pass port to prevent over-extension
- Wiper seal for extended life