- Easiest to setup- Just drop the RP120 into position, connect your PTO lines to system, and you’re ready to pull rail.
- Utilizes the current low pressure hydraulic PTO on the truck, so no separate hydraulic power source is needed.
- A Load Lock Valve prevents pressure loss while the weld is being made.
- Compact one piece alloy steel design, requires no disassembly for transport storage.
- For operator safety- All controls are positioned safely away from the work area.
- The RP120 provides ample clearance for all weld equipment hydraulic weld shears and rail grinders.
- Pressure bleed valve eliminates puller system lockup.
- Safer Swing Arm clamps the bracket and eliminates the need for separate jaws and wedges.
With its capacity of 120 tons of pulling force available, the Hydraulic Rail Puller can operate on 115 – 141 lb rail on any 10 GPM @ 2000 PSI power unit. Hold valve to maintain
One Station Operation
All controls are located on one panel for ease in operation. Trapped pressure valve to aid in connecting hoses with bleed valve. Easy to read system pressure gauge and tons conversion legend to identify the proper settings.
One Piece Construction
No assembly required. Easily maneuvered with fixed lifting eye locations with custom sling included.